I worked as a make-up artist and esthetician for Bobbi Brown Cosmetics while I was in college. I was inspired by Bobbi’s easy approach to make up that makes us feel great in our own skin. I loved that she catered to women (and men) that wanted to look and feel great day to day and not just for a night on the town. I also felt incredibly inspired by the fact that she considered herself a simple beauty instead of a sultry, fashion diva. We can achieve the same great look with zero make-up. Talk about easy!
I spent years in the esthetic industry observing the innovation of beauty services. Gone are the days of using concealer to perfect the skin or layering mascara on frumpy eyelashes. There are treatments, services and skincare available today that could essentially eliminate the need for make-up if you so choose.
On a regular basis I meet people that haven’t even heard of the services we offer. Whether it’s microblading for perfect eyebrows that won’t wash away in the shower, eyelashes that lift, open and define the eye even on a sick day at home, or Botox that keeps your forehead worry free on the sleepless nights.
I hope to accomplish two things with Lash and Company.
- I hope to educate women (and men) that these services exist and are easily available to them.
- I hope to simplify the beauty experience. I get overwhelmed with the selection of services and products in the industry and I have worked in it all of my adult life, so I can only imagine what it is like to hear about “blading” this and “needling” that. I hope to help us all navigate through the greatness this industry has to offer.
Here is my top two favorite things about Lash and Company Services:
- Semi Permanent: All of Lash and Company services are intended to last. While there is the appointment time needed to maintain it is few and far between the time it saves each and every day!
Here is a list of the maintenance schedule in a perfect world:
- Botox/ Dysport – 30 minute appointment every 3-4 months
- Dermal Filler – 1 hour appointment 1 time a year
- Skin Rejuvenation – If you are correcting existing damage 1 hour appointment every or every other month. If you are maintaining flawless skin 1 hour appointment every 6 months.
- Microblading – One 2 hour appointment, one 1 hour follow up appointment and a touch up every 2-3 years.
- Eyelash Extensions – One 1 hour appointment every 2-4 weeks
- Waxing – 15 minute appointment 1 time a month
- Airbrush Tanning – 15 minute appointment 1-2 times a month
If you committed 2-3 hours a month to yourself you could achieve make-up free perfection! If you spend 15 minutes a day on your make-up, you are spending 7.5 hours a month on applying make-up to look and feel half as good as you would if you let us assist!
Result Oriented: I value time above all other things in life. I have three small children, an incredible husband, and this awesome business, I want to savor every moment that I can with each of them! I don’t want to waste my time on services that don’t deliver.
Now that doesn’t mean that a consultation isn’t necessary or that it will only take one appointment to erase years of damage. It means that with consistency we can achieve remarkable results.
I love when I meet people that think the med spa experience is going to be slippers and champagne. No, these are real women that need real results quickly and would rather drink champagne looking fabulous with the people they enjoy than with a needle to their forehead.
Thanks for taking the time to read a little more about Lash and Company!