Our Aesthetics course is a 600-Hour program comprised of lecture, practical demonstration, training, and testing.
The 600 Hours are completed over the course of 6 months with Monday class being mandatory and training scheduled Tuesday-Friday of the rest of the week.
Our Aesthetics course covers all the mandatory information needed to become a licensed Aesthetician, with the Lash and Company touch to ensure that you will become a successful, professional, and personable Aesthetician.
Our curriculum covers:
- Laws, Rules, and Regulations
- Introduction to Disinfection, Sanitation, and Safety
- Introduction to Facials and Skin Care
- Intermediate and Advanced Disinfection, Sanitation, and Safety
- Intermediate and Advanced Facials and Skin Care
- Professional Development and Continuing Education
- Hair Removal
- Facial Make-up
- Management, Ethics, Interpersonal Skills, and Salesmanship
We limit our class sizes to 15 driven individuals to ensure that every student is receiving the attention they need to excel beyond their expectations.
Our objective is that when you complete the Aesthetics course you will:
- Have the self-confidence, and integrity to be a positive and welcoming Aesthetician
- Practice effective communication, poise, and respect the need to deliver a quality service
- Perform basic manipulative and analytical skills to perform and choose the best treatment for each client
- Have the confidence in making sound judgements based on information, practical learning, and academic learning
- Desire to continue your education after this course by learning new materials and techniques
- Sit for the Esthetics Exam
We require one text which is the Milady Standard Esthetic Fundamentals 11th Edition.
We offer flexible payment plans and aim to make our Education accessible to anyone who desires to step into the field of Aesthetics.
Please fill out the form below to begin the enrollment process or to ask any questions you may have.